понеделник, 17 март 2014 г.

Keep the River Running

KEEP THE RIVER RUNNING

They’re cold and lazy-eyed,
You know they never fight
And yet you see the anger
In their eyes

They sigh, look at the sky
Then hug each other, right
And all you get to say is simply “Hi”

A strange girl with a bunch of flowers
Giving one to every stranger
She stares into their eyes
This time it’s real

But you don’t say “Hi”
You say “Goodbye”
Cause all you get to say is just “Goodbye”

I don’t do it out of spite,
I just look at all the sides
But please, just be yourself and keep your light
If I have to, I will be
What I know I have to be
But for now just keep the river running free

Try to say “goodbye”, try to say “Hi”
try to say “goodbye”, try to say “Hi”
Even if you try, you say “Goodbye”
then you say “Hi”, then you say “Goodbye”
then watch the sky

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

We'd be glad to have your comments, so feel free to express your thoughts here :)